The Portable Forensics Lab (PFL) w/Cellebrite UFED InField and ADF’s DEI combines industry-leading tools in an all-in-one, portable solution. The PFL provides Law Enforcement and Government Agencies the ability to immediately collect, exploit and triage media in the field, and export investigations back to their brick and mortar lab.
The PFL is capable of collecting on cell phones (iPhones, Androids, Blackberry’s, etc.), SIM cards, Tablets, GPS Devices, Digital Media (HDD, SD, MicroSD, Thumb Drives, etc.) and ADF’s Digital Evidence Investigator. It also includes a camera for document and physical evidence imaging.
PFL Products are only available to government and law enforcement agencies in the United States.
The PFL Kit Contains*
- Water-Resistant Backpack
- Laptop with Backup Hard Drive
- Power Bank with Charging Cable
- 2TB External Drives
- 128 GB Jump Drives
- USB Hub
- 1 TB External Drive
- Point and shoot camera with SD Card
- Power Strip
- Magnifying Glass
- Tool kit
- Storage Bags for Cables
- Nitrile and Cotton Gloves
- Pen / Marker / Paper
- Camera Covers
- SIM Extractor / Adapter / Reader / ID-Cloner Cards
- Faraday Bag
- Document Camera
- Hard Drive Write-Blocker
- USB Write-Blocker
- Card Reader Write-Blockers
• Cellebrite UFED InField Software (3-year License)
• Truxton LE Automated Forensics Analysis Software Single User License (3-year License)
• ADF’s DEI (3-year License)
• BC Wipe
• HDD/Digital Drive Imaging Software
*The PFL Kit contents are subject to change with the availability of components and customer requirements. Please contact email@example.com for exact contents at the time of purchase, custom quotes, and specific requirements.
**Forensic software included with the PFL is typically the latest version release with a 3-year license. Other options for 1-year licenses and specific requirements are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org